Stamping with Friends - Z fold cards

 

Today our group of demonstrators are showing off our z-fold type fun fold cards for you!  My card is inspired by a sample I saw from Katie Johnson of our Madison Area Stamping Stars.  I decided to change it up a bit and make this z-fold for all of you.

I used Boho Blue, Flight and Airy DSP from Saleabration, the Hexagon punch, Softly Sophisticated stamp set from Saleabration and Lost Lagoon Ink.
The DSP is adhered to the front panel and then the hexagon is punch out in a way that 1/2 the punch opening can be attached from the inner z fold panel.  I then attached a similar strip of DSP on the inside to match up with the outside DSP.  The Sentiment is on a hexagon of basic white adhered only on the right hand side so that it moves with the zfold panel from the inside.  Then I cut out a section of the birds from another design of the Flight & Airy paper to decorate my card front.

First is the closed view:

                                                                    This is the inside view:



If you live in the United States and would like to purchase any of these products from my store, you can visit at stampinjana.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW.  Every purchase of $50 until 2/29/24 can choose a FREE Saleabration item - no limit to how many you can earn.  The DSP being used here as well as the stamp set are both SALEABRATION items and will soon be unavailable.

I sure hope you enjoyed my card today - feel free to leave me a comment if you liked my card and then please click on the hop links below to visit the other demonstrators in this hop!





Blog Hop Index


Comments

  1. Great card Jana, love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that. I will have to that version of the Z-Fold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment