Cards submitted for the contest in February are here!  Sorry for the delay...darned winter storms delayed my Fond du Lac  classes for a week.  As always the birthday cards are given to the assisted living center to use for their residents.  Vote for your favorite card by sending me an email to jsecord@smbussolutions.com or crazystampinlady@gmail.com or you may call/text me your vote to (290) 979-5262   The card (make of the card) that receives the most votes will get to choose a prize from the prize basket! 
The cards this month are really nice - thank you to everyone submitting - all are winners really :)
Anyone may submit a card for the contest.  I love to see what you make when you aren't in class creating with me.  The residents love getting your beautiful handmade cards as well!
Card #1

Card #2
Outside - Inside 
 Card #3
Card #4

Card #5

Card #6

Card #7


Card #8





Comments