The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world. Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.

This month's challenge is to use the following colors:  Copper Clay, Petal Pink, Tahitian Tide, White and Azure Afternoon!   I let my designer paper do most of the work for me in making this simple card to address this challenge!


The Fresh as a Daisy Designer paper has Copper Clay, Azure Afternoon and White in it (is't it gorgeous?).  And I added Petal Pink stamped in Copper Clay for my front sentiment.   I also used Copper Clay inside for the sentiment.  Funny- I had Tahitian Tide sitting on my desk but this just seemed so simple and so elegant!  


For cardstock sizes and step by step directions - please visit my page at Stampinjana.stampinup.net and get the details!  https://s.tamp.in/uMpnSB

Thanks for stopping by today - let's see what everyone else is doing with their color challenge today by visiting them here: 






Comments

Post a Comment