Challenge Blog Hop for July

 

The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world. Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.

This month's challenge is to use the following: Subtles, masking, ribbon, horizontal.   I took the opportunity to try out something new as well since I just got in the new FOURSQUARE masking tools.  

I double masked to create the background appling ink with our blending brushes.  The main card base is Pool Party from the subtles color family.  The ribbon is the metallic variety from the in color offering 2022-24 in Tahitian Tide.  And lastly - I used a horizontal layout.   


For more instructions or to get a list of supplies/buy supplies to recreate this card, please visit my website at:  https://s.tamp.in/OJWA4I

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my project for this challenge.  Hop along with others on this challenge by visiting the others below!



Comments

  1. Love your card Jana, your colour palette is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. THanks so Much- your cards are always fantastic!

      Delete

Post a Comment