Color Challenge Blog Hop

This is my first time joining this international hop doing a color combination challenge for the month.  I hope I get the time conversions correct!  

This month the colors we are using together are Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel and Calypso Coral. This is my first time breaking out the Circle Sayings Bundle for some stamping!

Also I am using:Blueberry Bushel Cardstock, Basic White Cardstock, Calypso Coral ink, Gingham designer series paper, watercolor pencils and dimensionals.

Using the circle punch from the Circle Sayings Bundle, I made a 1/2 circle opening in my dsp and used the stamp with the waves to fill in that void.  Did a bit of coloring with my Daffodil and Blue pencils and added the "Smile" sentiment also in the Coral.


Add your favorite sentiment to the inside (I generally wait until I know who/what I am sending the card for) and don't forget another "SMILE" stamped on the outside of your envelope.
The Blueberry and the Lemon Lime Twist look smashing together!!  I also think the Calypso Coral with the Lemon Lime are another great combo.  If you would like to purchase any of these items from my store and you live in the United States, feel free to visit me at https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2139785

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card and don't forget to give the other entries in this blog hop a look by hopping along below!





 

Comments

Post a Comment