Paper Kintsugi Blog Hop

 


Hello and welcome. I am hopping with the Stamping with Friends Design Team members. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world share our love of paper crafting. Stamping With Friends are hopping today with a technique I'll admit I'd never heard of before.  Paper Kintsugi.  So this is a first for me as I had to go figure out what it meant!  

I am using the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper and the gilded leafing for the gold to "put it back together" effect.  
I chose a pc of the Fresh as a Daisy for the card front and ripped it into three pieces!  Then I placed a small amount of tombow glue onto the torn edges and added more glue to recombobulate my card front.


I attached the DSP card front to a card base of Wild Wheat since that color stood out in this selection of designer paper.  I then added a sentiment from Charming Sentiments in Pretty Peacock punched out its ends using the Happy Labels Pick a Punch and attached using dimensionals.


If you would like to recreate my card, the designer series paper, cardstock, inks, punch and gilded leafing are all available at my store at stampinjana.stampinup.net
Thanks for coming by today to check out my card and I hope I've inspired you to try out this technique.  You can click on the blog links below to hop along and see the other cards!




Comments

Post a Comment