Technique Tuesday - simple Stamping

 


The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world.Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.

This Tuesday we are showing off some Simple Stamping!  I had to create a few cards for my friends at the nearby Meadery/Winery and so I finally broke out my Brewed for You and made a simple card I'll share here for the hop

I used Crumb Cake ink, Pecan Pie Ink and cardstock, I used a petal pink and crumb cake blend to add some "alcohol" to the glass and decanter.  I did punch out the ends of the sentiment and the Calypso Coral  backing layer to the sentiment with the Happy Labels Pick a Punch, but those could be left plain too.


Inside Sentiment


Beautiful cards can be made without a lot of fuss or die cutting.  Thanks for checking out my card today and click on the links below to see what others in the hop are offering today in the realm of Simple Stamping!


Comments

Post a Comment