Technique Tuesday - Dry Embossing




 The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world.Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.

This Tuesday we are showing off some dry embossing!  I needed a thank you card for an online order anyhow - so I started by looking at the Leaf Fall fall embossing folder and similar Fall stamps that had a nice "Thank you".

I also had been looking  through some techniques I'd put aside to recreate and decided to use the Earthen Elements Designer paper, the Pick of the Patch stamp bundle and some earthy colors.  Let's not discuss how long it took me to find my punch...probably should have just cut the pumpkin out!

The deckled rectangles were used to create a little frame.  The Paper colors are Pecan Pie and Crushed Curry with the pumpkin and sentiment in Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I sponged a bit of Copper Clay onto the embossed leafs to make them stand out more.
Doesn't look a whole lot different laying down I guess!

If you are interested in any of these products and live in the United States, feel free to visit my  online store:  stampinjana.stampinup.net and click SHOP NOW  Click here for a list of products used to create this card!  https://s.tamp.in/LHBa8L
Please feel free to leave a comment about my card and also do visit the other demonstrators in this hop!




Comments

Post a Comment