Ink. Stamp. Share - Saleabration and the new Jan-April Mini

 


 Hello and welcome to the Ink. Stamp. Share. Blog Hop where we are sharing projects made using anything from the new mini catalog/Saleabration offering  Of course - for me that would be both as I am using the new Trust Tools and the Salebration paper that coordinates with it!

I cut the tools out of the paper using  dies and some fussy cutting.  I utilized the paper for the background as well!   I hid some of the incomplete ends behind my sentiment which is from the stamp set and bordered that with Basic Black cardstock.  

Simple but great masculine card using a fabulous new stamp bundle and when you buy this bundle you can opt for a package of this coordinating FREE Saleabration paper!  

If you live in the United States and would like to purchase any of these products from my online store, just visit me at stampinjana.stampinup.net and click SHOP NOW
Thanks for checking out my card today and please take the time to visit the other demonstrators in the hop!



Comments

  1. Lovely use of the DSP to make this lovely card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment