February card making classes - we'll be making a slider card using the new Barn Door Bundle - its so darned cool!   We'll also be using more AMAZING saleabration items and another new occasions set - Waterfront LOVE IT!
Classes are offered in Fond du Lac, Berlin and Omro and if you cannot make one of my current class dates - please contact me, I would love to add classes that work for you and your friends/neighbors!
Don't forget to bring your adhesives and scissors to class and also, bring a birthday card for the monthly card contest.  Cards are given to the assisted living centers in the local where I hold the class.
RSVP a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the class you choose that I may prep the proper amount of materials.   Attendees do their own stamping, use all the tools (I provide) but mats, bases and pcs are pre-cut to size.

Comments