Stamping with friends Online exclusive

 

Today I am hopping along with some other ladies in the Stamping With Friends group to share our creations using ONLINE EXCLUSIVE products.  

The product I have chosen is the TRUCKING ALONG bundle that just came out.  Don't you just adore this cute truck punch?  


At first I used the cloud stamps that came with the set, but decided to re-do the using a cloud template created by using the basic borders dies.  I also did some sponging of color onto the truck to give a little something extra.

For a list of supplies needed to make this card; click on this link for all of the details.  https://s.tamp.in/3y6VJY

Thanks for stopping by today to check out my card - make sure to visit the rest of the projects available from the rest of those in the hop below.  


Comments

Post a Comment