Its that time again - time for the monthly card contest.  These 11 cards were submitted during classes or sent to me to be part of this month's contest.  To participate, all you need to do is submit a birthday card (that will be donated to our local assisted living centers for their residents) and each month I will post those entries here for everyone to vote on.
To vote for your favorite -  you can email me, text or call me at (920) 979-5262 or even PM me from my Facebook page Stampin'Jana.
The winner gets to choose their own prize from a basket of SUP! Products and bragging rights too!  I am always excited to see the cards you are making outside of classes!  Fabulous creations :)
Please submit your vote before October 7th so that the winner can select their prize during class week.
Card #1

Card #2
Card #3

Card #4

Card #5


Card #6


Card #7


Card #8


Card #9


Card #10


Card #11


Comments