Sorry for the delay in posting the Card Contest for February cards submitted.  I meant to do them before I left for FL for a week (so that I could scorch my face) but slipped my mind.

Here are the cards submitted.  You may call/text me at (920) 979-5262 or email me at crazystampinlady@gmail.com to submit your vote.  The card with the most votes before March class on 3/8 will be awarded the coveted title of BEST CARD and get to pick a prize from the basket! 

Any month you may submit a BIRTHDAY CARD for the contest.  Cards are donated to the Assisted Living facility we stamp at in FDL or another local facility if you are in Berlin or Omro.   The residents really appreciate getting a handmade card for their birthday! 

Bring a card to March class to be submitted into the March contest and you too could win! 

                                                                      Card #1

Card #2


Card #3


Card #4


Card #5


Card #6


Card #7


Card #8


Comments