Currently waiting to hear what the new deadline is going to be on the saferathome "rules" for WI.  At this time I know this for sure, the Berlin Library class is off until May as the library which planned to reopen on 4/6 is now thinking it won't be until the 20th.
I am asking anyone that attends in Berlin to come to classes in Omro which are currently scheduled for 4/17 and 4/19 due to Easter weekend being in there.  Due to moving classes back a week (at least) that would mean the Oshkosh class would be held the 15th an the FDL class would be held either the 14th or the 21st depending on what we hear today. 

Stay tuned.  I love my stamping friends and want everyone to be safe - but not go totally looney tunes with no social connections.  Please follow my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/StampinJana  as I have quicker access there and post more frequent updates there as well.

March orders should be delivered on Thursday and I am waiting to hear when the SAB Stamp Camp order will ship since SUP is using a lesser staff at this time. 

Love to all of my friends!!
Jana

Comments