Feb 2022 Monthly card contest

 Four cards were submitted to the contest for February...sorry for the delay in getting these to you.  Couldn't find the cards anywhere.  Today I was organizing swaps I got in the mail the 10-20th to see if any new ideas popped out for me.  Yeah - somehow the few cards given to me in FDL class were in my swaps after looking for days for them....they were in the orders and put aside on my desk where my swaps were as I put orders in.  Thought all those cards except the one up in my craft room from an Omro class just disappeared.  Not a big competition but text me at 920-979-5262 or send me an email crazystampinlady@gmail.com and tell me which one is your favorite and I'll award a prize.

You can always donate a card to the contest or not - these cards go to the Military Mission for card to our overseas military so they'll have cards to send home throughout the year.

Sarah won for her January card....anyone can win...but only if you submit a card!



Comments