Crafty Collaborations - Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop



Crafty Collaborations is hosting a Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop - using the May Paper Pumpkin Kit  called Exploring In Color.  We are demonstrators from around the world bringing you alternative creative ideas to use with your paper pumpkin kit to create other cards and more.

Today I am sharing an alternative idea for this month's kit that you can recreate using the kit supplies and additional 2023-25 In Color inks and items available now through Stampin' up!

Here are materials I used outside of the kit:
Card Base in Boho Blue:  8.5 x 5.5" scored at 4.25"
Wild Wheat Ink Pad
Copper Clay Ink Pad
Small Strip of Basic White
Boho Blue 3/8" Textured Ribbon about 5"


I used a section of the kit card base like designer paper on my card front.  Doing this will give me three cards for each card base from the kit.  My layer is approx 2.83"
I stamped the boot using Copper Clay onto the card base and partially on the designer panel and then lined them up so it looks like one stamp when adhering the panel to the base.  Take about 5" of the ribbon and tape it down onto the card base at the center and around the edges.  Using Wild Wheat, I stamped the sentiment on a small leftover piece of basic white and mounted it over the ribbon using dimensionals.
Generally, I open the Paper Pumpkin kit to see what's inside as soon as it arrives, but take my time (sometimes months!) to getting to work on it.  Partaking in this blog hop gave me reason to get working on the kit right away!  I hope you enjoyed checking out this alternative card.

Hop along with other Crafty Collaborators by following the links below.  Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Post a Comment