Technique Tuesday - Coloring


 The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world. Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.

This month our Technique Tuesday is all about Coloring.  Today I am using the brand new Trucking Along punch bundle and I've used water color pencils and Stampin' Blends for my coloring.

The front layer is 2.75 x 2.75" once die cut/start a bit larger 
Basic white die cut using stylish shapes
The 2nd layer is shaded spruce 3 x 3"
The Base (4.25" x 5.5")is Night of Navy Cardstock cut with the two largest stitched with whimsy dies.
I colored using dark and light Night of Navy Blends for the truck with a bit of "rust" using Cajun Crazy light blend.  I also coloring in the tree a bit using Garden Green watercolor pencil.

I generally do not add an inside sentiment until I am ready to send a card - leaves the audience of the card broader until the time I choose where its going!  But do add an inside sentiment and a little truck on the outside of your envelope.

For full instructions and a list of supplies to make this card, please click here which will take you to my Stampin' Up page:  https://s.tamp.in/KpSFsR

Thanks for stopping by to see my card - please leave me a comment about it!  Now I hope you are ready to visit the others in the hop - you can hop along with us below:

Comments

Post a Comment