October Crafty Challenge

 



The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world. Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.

This month our challenge was to incorporate two-step, sympathy, black and white/Fun Fold
I guess I missed the trinket!  Whoops - wasn't in my notes with my list of cards to design!

Here is what I made:  a swing card using the Sentimental Park stamp set, a basic white card base, black mats and used Fresh Freesia to stamp my sentiments and flowers with.

The card is cut to 5.5" x 6.5" and scored at 2.5" and 4" with cut lines at 1" from each side starting at 1" down to 4.5" down so that the center section swings out.  Then decorate both sides of the center swinging piece.  

Here are a couple of other views!



If  you live in the US and would like to purchase any of these products, feel free to visit me at https://stampinjana.stampinup.net and click on Shop Now

Feel free to leave me a comment about my card and then visit the rest of the demonstrators in our hop today!





Comments

Post a Comment