February Card Making Class

 Classes in FEB 2024; online only as they were last year.  Due to travel for myself and seems like more and more of my regulars this makes sense to do once a year.  I plan to go live within Facebook on Tuesday 1/13 appox 5:30 (we're on Island time so excuse me if I am early or late)

The technique this month is the Fracture Card; simple method and traditional method.  The Paper share this month is the Materfully Made DSP with coordinating cardstock in Berry Burst/Azure Afternoon and Bubble Bath - this will complete a share in all of the new colors in the refresh and the new incolors introduced in May.  If you do all the shares - congratulations you have some of all the papers!  March share will start over in sharing some of the ongoing colors in our cardstock lineup!   $16.50 is a full share and includes a 1/2 package of DSP and 24 pc of cardstock/8 each in the coordinating colors.  Sign up thru me and add to your February order.

Many Salebration items will also be used as  Saleabration continues throughout February. If you are part of my card making club - your order and commitment to the month's hostess is due by 2/16 so that the hostess can select her hostess freebies and the order can be finalized an hopefully be to me around 2/26 for deliveries. If you place a minimum order or club order; you will receive a packet to make the 3 class cards. If you place a $50 order you can select a Saleabration item and will also receive the monthly tutorial bundle. If you order $100 this month- you can select 2 free Saleabration free items, get the tutorial bundle AND I will throw in an extra treat from me as a thank you!
You can watch the replay of this class at any time but all orders under this hostess club/month must be to me by the evening of 2/16 to count for the club/rewards and/or other freebies. I may have to adjust the 5:30 time based on any unpredicted noise levels here (like today they were weed wacking behind me seemed like an hour)  as I am in an RV. Thanks

Because most of my January classes were cancelled due to blizzards - I did not have enough cards to post a card contest. So if you would like to have a card in the card contest....post it by 2/21/24 or drop it off at my house and I will post the Feb contest on 2/25 or 2/26 for voting. The winner and prize will be awarded at March class then. Mail to: 8052 Island Ave Omro WI 54963 and include an envelope if you are able as all are donated to the military card ministry....if not...I supply the envelopes needed. Those away from home do appreciate the cards we supply to them several times a year so they can celebrate occasions with their loved ones here at home!


Comments